Are you ready to be coached ?
Every professional athlete has at least one coach – You deserve one too!
Please go over the following questions and count your ‘yes’ answers.
- I am at a point in my life where I’m ready to work on personal health issues?
- I’m tired of relying on Dr’s that only prescribe medicines that only mask the symptom?
- I’m prepared to tackle the tough issues to close the gap between where I am now and where I want to be?
- I am open to new ideas and new ways of doing things to facilitate positive change and growth?
- I’m looking for a partner who can share my successes and help me cope with my challenges?
- I can commit to keeping my regularly scheduled appointment with my coach, even if it means having to reschedule an appointment?
- My coach can count on me to always tell the truth, even when it’s difficult to the coach or to me?
- I understand that in coaching, the ‘client does the work,’ not the coach?
- If something is not working in my relationship with my coach, I will let my coach know immediately so we can immediately take action to improve the situation?
- I am prepared to devote the time needed to make coaching work, including time for meetings and homework in between?
- I see coaching as in investment in my personal growth and long-term health and wellness?
- There is something out of the ordinary going on in my personal life that might negatively affect my ability to work with a coach?
If you answered yes to the last question, you may not be ready to be coached.
If you answered yes to all the other questions, you are ready to take the leap and make Simply Positive Lifestyle Transformations.
If you have 8 or more yes’s, you are coachable, and would be to your advantage to have the consultation to determine what is blocking you and if you are ready to make your life a transformation out of the area(s) that may be holding you back from long lasting health.
Are you ready? Great!
It is time to meet for your complementary initial consultation.