Hi, I’m Pamela Leonard, INHC
My Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching programs are available for Individuals, Couples and Families. There are coaching programs to suite every need, from 1 Day VIP Intenvise Kitchen Essentals, to 6 month programs that take you from dispare to dazzeling. How would you like to show up at your next class reunion looking better than the day you graduated? Or go on your next vacation without the mindframe of gaining weight! Yes, it can be done, with my help.
Looking for a presenter for your networking group? I offer one-hour presentations and workshops as well as Small-Group programs for business, clubs and communities too.
My Health Coach Training
I graduated from the Institute For Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willet, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
“My ultimate passion is to help people live a Simply Positive life with a focus on the role food plays in our overall wellbeing”
Are you ready for Simply Positive Side Effects?
A life transformation where your health is a jump board to enjoy all your goals and dreams!
Book your FREE consultation today!
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Are you eager to learn more about Health and Wellness?
Would you like to take your knowledge and passion for holistic nutrition to another level? Become a Health Coach yourself. I’d love to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to get access to a free sample class from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.